We think you're important!
We want to thank you for being a loyal Plonk customer by offering you a chance to become a Plonk VIP!
As a Plonk VIP you will receive 10% off food and beverages every time you visit (excludes retail and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers).
Plus, you'll receive a free cocktail on your birthday and updates on Plonk events and special offers.
To receive your Plonk VIP card, please register here and we'll have the card ready for you to collect next time you visit.
Plonk VIP Terms & Conditions
10% discount is provided to Plonk Loyalty Cardholders, which includes: teachers and auxiliary staff of AIS and current subscribers of the Plonk newsletter, at no cost.
1. The Plonk Loyalty Cardholder must be present and show the card prior to issue of the bill
2. 10% loyalty card discount cannot be used in the following circumstances:
- In conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- For retail items
- For events where the upstairs or downstairs restaurants and bars are booked for exclusive use.
3. 10% discount can ONLY be redeemed if the Plonk Loyalty Cardholder pays the bill. (Please note: bills can only be split by two).
4. A small fee of $2 will be charged for lost cards. This is to cover the cost of printing and issuing.
5. Plonk Management reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges if fraud or theft, and/or through illegal means or in a manner not authorised in the Official Rules & Conditions occurs.
6. Plonk Management reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Plonk Loyalty Program, and to alter, limit, modify or add to the Plonk Loyalty rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits, without prior notice, and at any time.
7. Employees of Plonk are not eligible to participate in the Plonk Loyalty Program.
8. A Plonk Loyalty Cardholder must be at least 18 years old to participate.
By enrolling in the program, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
The rules pertaining to Plonk Loyalty Program are subject to change without notice.
Updated August, 2014